Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the return conditions?
Return requests should be made within five working days from receiving the item.
Item should be in the same condition you received it. If you use or damage it, it can no longer be returned. In case you ordered a product and requested a return and the product was found damaged, you will bear all delivery and return fees associated with this product.
The item should not be tampered with and should not have missing serial numbers; otherwise it will no longer be qualified for a refund. Make sure the package has no missing items, including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies, and accessories.
Make sure the package has no missing items, including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies, and accessories.
The original package of any item should not be opened and should remain sealed.
If the defective product can be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, then the item cannot be refunded. Instead, you can arrange to get the item fixed or replaced.
I received a defective / damaged item, can I get a refund?
In case upon receiving the item, it turned out to be damaged or defective, you could return the item in the same condition as you received it with the original box and/or packaging intact within five business days. Once we receive the returned item, we will inspect it and if the item is found to be defective or damaged, we will process the refund along with any shipping fees incurred.
What if I did not claim a defective / damaged item within five working days, do I still get a refund?
We will do our utmost to get you a refund, but in case the seller refuses, we will investigate the case and we might recover the product. In case of defect from origin, then you can arrange for a replacement or whenever applicable getting fixed under the manufacturer’s warranty.
I received a wrong item, how can I return it?
In the unusual circumstance where the item received is wrong, you can return the item in the same condition you received and in the original box and/or packaging intact. Once we receive the returned item, we will process the refund provided that the return has been claimed within 5 business working days.
When are ‘Returns’ not possible?
There are a few certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns:
1. Return request is made outside the specified time frame, of five business days from time of delivery.
2. Product is used, damaged, or is not in the same condition as you received it.
3. Specific categories like innerwear, lingerie, socks and clothing freebies etc.
4. Defective products, which are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
5. Any consumable item, which has been used or installed.
6. Products with tampered or missing serial numbers.
7. Anything missing from the package you’ve received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories.
8. Fragile items, hygiene related items.
I have changed my mind; can I return what I have bought?
If you change your mind before receiving your item, just call us to raise a cancel request or cancel your order via your account and we will process the return. In case the item was not out for delivery then you will be entitled for a full refund including delivery fees.
If you wish to return the item after receiving it or in case the item has been handed to one of the delivery officers (out for delivery), you have up to five business days to return them, keeping the below rules in mind:
1. The item is not on the Non-Returnable list.
2. You can’t return Clearance Items clearly marked as non-returnable and displaying a No-Return Policy.
3. Only the items with ‘Retail Packaging’ never opened (Sealed/Closed Box) and still with its Original Seal can be returned.
What if I bought an item from outside Lebanon through international shipping service offered by youjad.com and I want to return it?
In case you bought an item from outside Lebanon via youjad.con and the seller’s policy allows for returns through international shipping, then you issue a return request and will advise you on how to proceed for returning the item (s). Note that shipping fees may apply.
Can I return Clothing & Fashion accessories?
You can return any Clothing item or Fashion accessory within five working days in the same condition you received and in the original box and/or packaging intact, as long as the item is:
1. Not listed in the Non-Returnable List.
2. Not Clearance Items clearly marked as such and displaying a No-Return Policy
3. In the same condition as received and with the original packaging box and tags attached
What are the items that cannot be returned?
The items that cannot be returned are:
1. Clearance items clearly marked as such and displaying a No-Return Policy
2. When the offer notes states so specifically are items that cannot be returned.
3. Items that fall into the below product types:
- Music albums
- Beauty, Fragrances & Cosmetics
- Hair Care products
- Chocolates or chocolate boxes
- Cigars and Cigar Boxes.
- Gift Cards.
- Greeting cards.
- Beauty accessories such as headpieces, eye lashes, eye lenses and eye serums
Also, any consumable items that are used or installed cannot be returned. As outlined in consumer Protection Rights and concerning section on non-returnable items.
How long does it take the courier to collect the returned items?
Typically, you will be contact within 3-5 business days from the day you requested a return. Some variations may occur.
Can I schedule time with the courier to return an item?
Once our courier representative contacts you to schedule the time for the pick-up of a return item, you may provide your preferred timings to them.
Can I return my item after Five Business working days?
In case for outstanding reasons, you were not able to raise a return request within the five working days, you will have to contact the customer service on +9614872553 or through the Contact Us page to file a complaint. Complaints are handled on case-by-case basis. However, all acceptable returns as per Consumer Protection Laws will honor the outlined duration.
How can I receive a refund if I paid by Credit Card?
If you have paid through electronic means (Credit or Debit card), the paid amount will be refunded to your card. The amount paid may take up to a month to reflect in your card statement, depending on individual’s bank process, alternatively you can request to allocate the money to your wallet on youjad.com.
I paid through Cash on Delivery, how would I receive a refund for my item?
If you have paid through Cash on Delivery (COD), the money would be refunded in the form of youjad credit and will be credited to your Youjad Wallet balance. From your youjad Wallet balance, you can either easily make new purchases on youjad.com or simply transfer the credit balance to your personal bank account when the service is made available. Alternatively, you can redeem your money in cash from Youjad offices after 15 days from the date of money allocated to your wallet.
Note that transfer fees may apply In case you wish to transfer your balance from your wallet to your bank account. For security purposes, the name on the bank account and on your Youjad Wallet and Account must be the same.
How can I use my wallet’s balance for new purchases?
1. Making a purchase less than or equal to the available Youjad Wallet balance: If the total amount of your new purchase including the shipping charges is less than or equal to your available balance, the system will advise you that there is enough balance in your Youjad wallet. You will then need to click on “Place Order” and the amount for your new purchase will be deducted from your available balance.
2. Making a purchase more than the available Youjad wallet balance: If the total amount of your new purchase including the shipping charges is more than your available Youjad wallet balance, you will need to choose an online payment method (Credit Card / Debit Card, etc ) to pay the difference, to complete your purchase. The system will then deduct the available amount from your Youjad Wallet balance and the remaining outstanding amount will be charged to the chosen online payment method (you are unable to pay any difference in the amount by Cash on delivery). If your chosen payment method is Cash on Delivery, the full amount will need to be paid to the courier, no amount will be taken from your Youjad.com wallet credit.
Can I Replace or Exchange an item rather than a refund?
For the time being Youjad does not offer replacement or exchange of an item; however you can still return an item and receive a full refund according to the return policies.
I lost the Original Packing in which I received the item, how can I still return it?
We accept return of item only if it is in an unopened, original box and/or packaging intact with all labels and barcodes on it, however in this case, please check the Help Center for more information.
What does it mean by ‘Retail Packaging’ never opened (Sealed & Closed Box)?
A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging. Packaging should be the same as when it was delivered to you.
Can I return an item through my courier company or personally drop it anywhere?
At the moment, the item can be returned to us only through one of our assigned courier services.
Who pays for the shipping charges when I return an item?
To be eligible for returns, all requests should be made within five business days.
1. In case the product has defects, you will be entitled for a full refund no handling fees are charged, after we have inspected the product.
2. In case the product has not defects, but for any reason, you have changed your mind, you will be entitled for a full refund but you will bear the delivery and return fees.
3. In case the product you received mismatches what has been published online, you will be entitled for a full refund with no handling fees.
Can I return a gift purchased from Youjad.com
You can return a gift within five business working days from date of delivery; nevertheless you will not be able to redeem the value of the gift. The money will be credited to your wallet. In case you do not have an account, you will have to create one and then initiate the return procedure. Return and delivery shipment fees will be deducted from the value of the returned product. Note that Gift Cards can not be returned.
|Eligible scenarios For returns / Fees application /|
|Customer changed their mind < 5 days||Customer changed their mind > 5 days||Wrong item||Defective item||Used/ refurbished Item||Counterfeit Item||Delivery fees supported by||Return fees supported by|
* General rules of returns: Youjad has the right to amend the return policy at any time, and the Supplier agrees to abide to it. Youjad and the Supplier agree to accept returned purchased products by Customers according to the terms mentioned under “ Order return Management “in annex and published on the Website under “ terms and conditions “.
- The Customer has to request the return of the Product/s according to the return policy.
- The return request has to be initiated by the Customer within 5 working days. The Product that is being returned is still in its original packaging.
- The product hasn’t been used, still sealed.
- The Product hasn’t been used.
- The Product is complete and is not missing any part.
- The stamped receipt is included with the product.
- The product is not listed among the products or brands that are not eligible for return.
Refer to the annex list for the products / categories not eligible for return.
** Product must comply with Article 7.1 and Supplier approves return